Really, I do, I want to be a gay man. Kidding, well, sort of; here’s the evidence:
(1) I like men.
(2) I seem to get along particularly well with gay man. I do love my gay men.
(3) Gay men are usually pretty hot.
(4) All of my gay boyfriends are always really good at making me feel better about anything and everything, and they have no problem in telling me that I am or look hot. Yet, to state the obvious, they couldn’t be any less attracted to me.
(5) I seem to be very bad at picking straight men boyfriends: my last experiences over the, hmmmmm, 10 years, have been dipping into the narcissistic pool a bit too much (*). The last one just took all the prices tho: a vegan cyclist, who took veganism as a cult of which he was the supreme preacher. He has been a cat 4 cyclist for a few years (pretty much the farthest you can be from a pro level), yet has dreams of and acts as if becoming pro, and who wouldn’t even ride if his power tap was busted. And, the tipping point -to me, an unforgivable deal breaker-, he was irresponsible to the point of abandoning my dogs, after asking me to let him take care of them when I was out of town. I ended up so fed up that I did what I never thought I could do to another human being: I dumped him via text message… He was a real jewel.
(6) Since I am not attracted to women, there is no chance of me becoming a lesbian.
(7) Soooooo, since apparently finding a straight man does not seem like a feasible alternative, since I still like men, and since I love gay men but they are not attracted to me due to that little detail of me being a woman; then, there you go: I want to be a gay man.
Taadaaaaaaaa. Oh, well. I'd better stop procrastinating and get on that bike now.
(*) Although a girlfriend of mine sustains that the narcissistic issue is endemic within the population of male cyclists, and since those are the men usually around us (although, in all fairness, I must acknowledge that this may apply, at times, to female cyclists too)… Hmmm, maybe there is a loophole somewhere where I can expand my pool of potential dateable straight men, tho that won't fix my own bad picker issue.